As per CSA B335-15 Section 6.8 - Preoperational Inspection, a lift truck must be inspected before the beginning of each shift and that a record of the forklift inspection be kept on file. The Checklist Caddy is a complete checklist system that ensures the lift truck operator completes a full forklift inspection prior to operation and a copy of the forklift inspection form be duplicated for office records.
The checklist forms come with a highly durable and visible storage case that can be easy mounted anywhere on a piece of equipment.
Each checklist has 75 carbonless copy daily forklift inspection forms in each book.
The Checklist Caddy includes: (1) checklist inspection book, (1) poly case with double sided tape for mounting, a pen with plastic wire attached.
Types of checklist inspection forms available:
- Propane Counterbalance Forklift Inspection forms
- Electric Counterbalance Forklift Inspection forms
- Electric Narrow Aisle/Reach Forklift Inspection forms
- Electric Pallet Truck Inspection forms
- Aerial Work Platform Inspection forms
The Checklist Caddy comes complete with:
- Forklift checklist, pad and pen
- 75 Checklist Sheets
Limited time offer! Get a FREE Checklist Caddy from Liftow
Fill out your information below and we will send you a Checklist Caddy Kit, free of charge. Limited time offer.